Follow the Leaders
For more than 20 years, the VA Council of CEOs (VACEOs) has been connecting CEOs for learning and growth. Hundreds VA Council of CEOs Members have experienced the power of well-run peer roundtable. In these unusual times, we are connecting qualified CEOs from anywhere in Virginia via online roundtables.
We are currently pleased to offer a one-time virtual peer experience for those CEOs* who most would most benefit from our community.
Learn more about this special offer below then choose a date to attend.
HEAR HOW OTHERS LIKE YOU ARE SOLVING TODAY’S CHALLENGES.
CEOs often say that joining a permanent and confidential peer advisory group to be “one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.” This one-time CEO roundtable session gives you a chance to see that value. Your experience will be led by a professional roundtable facilitator, who will provide a brief training and lead the group through an experience-sharing session.
This is a limited time, no-strings, no-cost offer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND A CONFIDENTIAL ROUNDTABLE EXPERIENCE
Any small business CEO who would benefit from talking with peers about how they are tackling today’s difficult challenges should consider joining a peer advisory group.
*To qualify for this experience you must:
1) be the CEO (“buck stops here” person) of an organization in Virginia
– that has more than $1 million in annual revenue, and
– employs five or more full-time equivalent employees
2) commit to confidentiality in this meeting
3) attend the entire meeting, ensuring everyone gets the chance to share and learn from each other.